Monday, April 28, 2008

I have FOUR kids.....

Here are some newer pictures of the kids....





Here is a picture of Jesse with his hands over his ears. It was too priceless to not take a picture. In my mind he was saying...."please just be quiet"...probably to Shelby.











Well we are starting to get adjusted to having Jesse around. He is changing so much every day. He is just the cutest ever. Shelby loves him so and enjoys singing to him....loudly :) Addie is very good with him as well, but boy things haven't changed. When Shelby was born she was in her face 24/7...and I mean literally in her face. She is the same way with Jesse. She can't talk to him without being 2 inches from his face. It cracks me up. Charlie just wants to hold him, but when Jesse cries he panics and yells for me..."MOM, help me". It must be in the male gene to panic over crying babies. Ric is well just really busy with church and he is coaching the kids T-ball team. Charlie has become quite the baseball player. He made 4 outs at his game Saturday and had some great hits. Addie is doing good too....she just likes to be out there and occassionally she will pay attention to the game! I can't believe Jesse is already a month old..crazy. Here are some pictures of the kids.

No comments: