Thursday, October 7, 2010

This ain't no jive...Shelby is five...





Five years ago today my sweet Shelby Jean was brought into this world...and the world hasn't been the same since!!!



Sweet Shelby Jean is a ray and a light...





A force to be reckoned with...

A light in this ever so dark world...


An outspoken child...about all things...and I mean all...

A child that is incredibly spiritually minded for a 5 year old...


A friend to the masses...and she has a way with the older generation I tell ya...






A lover of life and all things grand...


A gift...


A blessing...


Oh I love this 3rd child of mine...


I thank the Lord for your life...


and for what a difference it's made in mine!



Happy 5th Birthday Queenie!


Psalms 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

1 comment:

Chad Miller said...

Ok... I now see why you like comments on the actual blog as opposed to on Facebook. ;-)

To reiterate; the Miller family LOVES Shelby Jean and the rest of the Blazi's!