Tuesday, September 29, 2009

18 months...



Jesse turned 18 months old on the 26th....where did the time go?? Turning one, of course, is a big deal.....but turning 18 months is even bigger....it means they are half way to 2...and then no more baby. Not that Jesse acts like a baby much anymore.....he has tried to go to the potty.....can go up and down steps on his own....can climb on my kitchen table....sleeps in a big boy bed...can kick a soccer ball better that half the kids in our soccer league...can say just about anything you tell him too.




He is a big boy...except for the fact that he is JUST now starting to sleep through the night...that he loves having a bottle before bed(which I have never done with my other kids...their bottle was gone at 1)....and that he still cries....a lot...!


I love this little blonde haired boy that has the darkest brown eyes that I have ever seen! He makes me smile...makes me laugh....makes me a better person, just 'cause I'm his mom!




He loves his siblings....loves to wrestle...loves to chase them...run from them....do head stands...swing...slide...play outside....jump on the trampoline....loves books....coloring....making messes...sitting on the cat...oh seriously people, the list could keep going. He loves life...all things grand....and he makes me see things in a whole new perspective.

18 months has come and gone......there's a new kid in town...and he "ain't" no baby!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

He is adorable. I can't believe how dark his hair was and it is so blonde now. CUTENESS!!