Friday, August 6, 2010

First day of school...

Today was the day...





the day that my 4 year old started Pre-K.




We had been chanting "First day of school" just like Nemo all morning.






The emotions were mixed...the nervousness was on a all time high...




my eyes were all swollen...




cute shoes were on...precious outfit was being showcased...lunch packed...





and she did it.






She walked right in, hung up her backpack and went to play.




No tears...no clinging to my leg begging me not to go...




nope, just a "bye Mom, see you after school"!




I walked out a proud Momma...




but inside my heart was breaking that this precious child of mine had grown up...





before my very eyes, yep, right before them.


I love you sweet Shelby Jean....



congrats on your first day of Pre-K!

You are such a big girl!



No comments: