Monday, June 2, 2008

Some pictures from the last few weeks!

Addie Boo singing in the rain on her last day of Pre-K



Swimming at Nemaw and Pop's pool

Shelby...Bless her!!!!


Addie took this next shot...not bad

Shelby...bless her again. She is such a nut!



Charlie at his graduation



Jesse Poolside




The kids singing at church




Shout out to my little buddy Clint...he is so stinking cute. This is my friend Stephanies oldest!

Addie and Maddie saying their verse at Cubbies


Graduation





We have been so busy these past few weeks with the end of school, end of Awana's, and Memorial day cookouts! But we are excited that with all these endings, there is a beginning...SUMMERTIME! As Addie's favorite song from HSM2 would say....What time is it? Summer Time, it's our vacation! So sad that I find myself singing those songs on a regular basis:) We have lots of plans for the summer. We are heading to Panama City for the Youth Retreat in June, Hilton Head Island with the so called Stinnett's in July and then to Virginia at the end of July. We are looking forward to some good times!

Charlie graduated from Kindergarten in grand form...with a white T-shirt on and his new Mark Ecco Rhino shoes. His Nana got them for him for his graduation and boy was he stoked! He is wearing $50 shoes while I tread around in my Target specials. Oh Well! Addie got to say a verse in front of the whole church for the end of the year Awana program. She and her best friend Maddie said it together(not sure who's bright idea that was), but they stood up there and giggled for a good 2 minutes before they attempted to say their verse in unison. So cute though...glad Ric had the video camera!

We went down to the Blazi's for Memorial Day as usual and had a blast. I think my kids were out of the pool for a total of 20 minutes the entire day. Addie even tried to eat her lunch in the pool! We had several near drownings...Addie making up most of them. I swear that child is crazy in the pool. She will just jump in and plan on someone saving her. We had a great time and ate too much food. I got extremely motivated to loose weight after I put my swimming suit on. So not good!

Jesse is growing up so much. He is smiling and talking and he finally found his hands yesterday. I heard a crazy sucking noise and looked in on him and he is just sucking away on his hand. Maybe this will help him sleep better now! He is a sweet baby and I am savoring every moment with him because I know he is my last baby. No wonder the youngest children are the most spoiled. It's hard not to spoil them when you know there are no more coming after him.

We are so busy but so thankful for all the Lord is doing in our lives and in our church! We have truly been blessed by our church family and their kindness. We have been getting meals fixed for us nightly over the past three weeks, random folks will pay for our meals in a restaurant, and I can truly feel the prayers of our church family. Ric has been so busy since he took on multiple roles at the church and I couldn't be more proud of him. He is doing a great job...who says men can't aren't multi-task? God is so good and we look forward to seeing what He has in store for us in the days ahead.

1 comment:

Lula! said...

Now...this is what I like. Lots of adorable pictures of these Blazi kids (who look like the Blazis--sorry Stinnetts!) and lots of updates on the comings and goings of your lives. KEEP IT UP!!!!