Monday, December 7, 2009

And the Winner is.....

Drum roll please........and the winner is......Tammie Casteel! She said...

"I've never blogged before, but I check it out every time Ric posts on facebook.And it has been a blessing. I love the Dandelion he posted on facebook but I would also like a growth chart for all five of the Casteel children. "

I went to Random.org to have them generate my winner...they randomly pick the number...just so you know how I picked:)!

Yeah Tammie...I am super excited you won and know where I can find you! Tammie's kids have played in our sports program at our church for years and yes, she has five kids and always seems to have it all together. She is a precious lady with a precious family. Can't wait to get you your vinyl.

Thanks everyone who entered the drawing. I will continue to do them ever so often so keep checking back. For those of you who did not win, you can always go to the website and place your order there. IF you want them in time for Christmas, just make sure you place your order by the 15th!!

Thanks again to all who entered!

No comments: