Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm so glad that I have Jesse Boy....

I can't believe that it has been two years since this precious child graced us with his presence! He came into this world in a big way....and has lived "big" every since!




I love every little thing about you Jesse....from the way you love to get into things that you are so not supposed to be in.....

To those chunky little cheeks with those insanely cute dimples.....



To those deep brown eyes that speak volumes.....



To those soft floppy ears that are so sweet to snuggle up next to....


To that stark blonde hair that makes you mine....cause we were the only ones in our family to have it.....



To this perpetual grin that lights up your face.....

'Cause your just so stinkin' cute......




And mostly because you are such a ray of light....and I believe God is going to use you as a Light for HIM....



I love you Jesse...right along with everyone who knows you. You are the continuous giver of love...laughter...hugs....pounds.....giggles.....and kisses. You are a precious child and I am so glad you are ours! I pray that God would bless you little man. That He will work in your life...save you at a young age...keep you pure...and use you to further the Gospel. I can't wait to watch God's plan for your life unfold...... Happy Birthday Little Man!

1 comment:

jules said...

He is so stinkin cute. Love his blonde hair.