Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday my brown eyed girl......

Oh my Addie Boo....
I can't believe you are 7 today!



This seemed like yesterday...I remember the wind blowing your hair on the pier when we were at the beach...


It seems I have blinked and you went from this little girl:


to a little young lady!


Maybe I shouldn't have blinked so long....'cause I miss this little girl....



....the little girl who was so independent from the word go...


But boy has it been fun watching you grow into a beautiful young lady...inside and out


You still light up a room with that smile...your laugh....your sweet spirit!


You are one in a million Addie Mae and I am so proud of you!

You are still that independent little girl....determined to do things your way...

And I pray that determination is used to do great and honorable things for our Lord. I pray that God would continue...'cause He already is....to use you to bless people. You are a gentle soul Addie...wise beyond your years. I pray that your heart will always be sensitive to others....and that your wisdom of God's Word would increase. You bless me sweet girl and I love ya....from here to the moon!



Happy Birthday Addie!

1 comment:

jules said...

She is so adorable...when she was little and today too. They grow up so fast.