Saturday, December 4, 2010

You are such a card…

I love this time of the year for several reasons, but one of my favorite things about Christmas is walking down to the mailbox to see who we got Christmas cards from that day(I still love snail mail). I love to display them so that all season long we think about the ones who love us. I have been doing photo Christmas cards for years so that people can see our kids and how much they have grown over the last year. We have to get the perfect photo!! Photo cards aren’t the same anymore…and that’s why I am excited to tell you about the awesome products Shutterfly has for you this Christmas season. You can get awesome cards like this with multiple pictures on them…here are a few of my favorites:



Shutterfly doesn’t just print cards…oh no, they have it all. You can get personalized calendars…what grandparent wouldn’t want to see their sweet grand babies all year long?? Shutterfly also does really great photo mugs…and coming from a coffee drinker…you can never have too many mugs!!

 With gift ideas galore you really should check out Shutterfly. They are always offering special deals and sales and well, as much as I love photography, I could really get in trouble!!

Happy card hunting...from one card to another!

No comments: