Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's the simple things.....

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner posted about Simple Pleasures today and it really got me thinking about the simple pleasures in my life. Now there really are far too many to write...because I do love simple things....but I will try and name just a few........


Oh....how I love thee.....

and you too....who needs Starbucks.....





Going on dates with this sweet man that I love dearly......






The cotton fields in Abbeville........can you hear the song "walking in high cotton....."


This little boys deep brown eyes......



This beautiful girls smile......




and the beautiful things that she draws for me......





This little boy's floppy ears that are just too soft for words.......



This little girls heart....and that she loves ranch dressing as much as I do......

These kids that have my heart......

Watching my kids sleep.....



The silence of snow falling.....too bad it's not at my house
Cotton Candy.....

Being loved by these people......

and these.......



feeling sand between my toes.....


and seeing God's wonder in a sunset.....



and knowing that in all these simple pleasures.....the greatest pleasure of all is just knowing I am HIS!



Ephesians 1:13 In Him you also [trusted], after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were SEALED with the Holy Spirit of promise,