Friday, August 21, 2009

Sadie....



Should I be so sad over the loss of this......





Well I am.....and yes, I want to cry. Our beloved English Mastiff, Sadie is missing...she was sick Friday morning....and now she is gone. I searched high and low for her and fear that a snake may have bit her ....have I ever told you that I hate snakes??? Well, I hate them even more now. So I think I will just sit here and be sad...and maybe cry(which I have done already). She's been a good dog.....a good friend....a BIG presence in our lives....and she, my friends, will be greatly missed in the Blazi house.




Sadie.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-(

Kathy Pool said...

I am so sorry! I miss all 3 dogs that we have had since Shawn and I got together. Our first was 15 years old when I had to have him put to sleep. He was my oldest child. Then there was the Malamute puppy we had for 3 months when I came home one day with the boys from school he was in the back yard dead. The last was Akuma, another Malamute that we gave to my brother when we moved out here and he just passed about 4 months ago. So yes, miss her and cry because they are apart of our lives! And who knows she may still show up but if not you have wonderful memeories.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dog! They are like family members. Hopefully you will find her or she will come back soon!!!!

Love you guys and its ok to cry....

Brandi Hamilton

The 5 Powell's said...

Oh. Poo. I'm so sorry!

Anonymous said...

Ok, playing the song in the background totally had me almost crying! That was so stinkin' sad! And I don't even like dogs that much! I hope Sadie comes home soon!

Heather Nantz