Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Typical "Normal" Night

This post was written before Sadie left us.........

Last night was a typical night here....homework...playtime...dinner...clean up...outside time. We love going outside after dinner. Number one...'cause it's just fun, and number two...'cause if we didn't, Jesse would stand at the door and scream "side" for hours on end...seriously! So last night was no different...we headed outside to play while Ric was still working. I had my friends camera in the car from taking some dear church members pictures that afternoon....so of course I grabbed it and started snapping. I have to give it back tomorrow, so I figured I would get a couple of good shots in before my party ended....and yes, having her camera is a party for me...I LOVE IT:) Shout out to Tonya...your such a great friend!!


Here are some of my pics from the night to show you what we do on a "normal" night...as if you care...but humor me people!


We ride skateboards....or lay on them..." 'cause everybody rides it this way"




We walk around with big dogs.....



And watch them.....






Chase our cat that has a bum leg....




We splash in puddles



We eat icee's.....a lot...





We fall down....because we are eating icee's while we ride




We get up.......while our brother laughs at us, while we are crying......



We ride on.....




We put bike helmets on backwards and think it's funny.....


We ride on.....





We put on big sister's helmet...just 'cause......




We cheese......




We throw big rocks.......



And put out fires.......


We make silly faces while we ride.......





We fix our bikes...and get grease on our pink, nail polished fingers......




We squint in the late evening sun.....




We ride on.......
We play peek-a-boo in firetrucks......



We eat more icee's.........



We take pictures of puddles with reflections in them....anybody guess what these reflections are???





We do it all again the next day.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff...