Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas in pictures....finally......



I finally got my Christmas pictures uploaded from the laptop and wanted to share some of them with you. We went to my parents house and had the greatest time. They had over a foot of snow the weekend before we went up there and it was still on the ground ....the whole time we were there!! The first thing the kids wanted to do when they woke up on Christmas Eve was to go outside and play in the snow....and that is what they did. Shelby and Jesse have never seen that much snow....they loved it to say the least and would have stayed in it all day if we let them.


This was the first snowman they made......Shelby gave him a carrot mouth!








My two snow angels










Throwing snowballs





Seriously....could they come any cuter???











Jesse loved the snow....




She is so precious.....




And then she took off running......





Me and the girls on Christmas Eve after church



The kids sleeping Christmas morning....they were all so sweet and peaceful!



Waiting to come down Christmas morning.....
The stockings waiting for them....on the sofa with care.....
Jesse digging in his stocking....
Can you tell he loves apples???? He ate it right away!
Mom and Dad's tree with all the grankids gifts under it....my parents are awesome!
The kid's Santa stuff........
This Dora doll is the coolest thing ever....
Can you tell that Shelbs was excited??
Jesse's train table and basketball goal...
Shelby and her Alana doll....
Check out this before and after.....this was last year...
What a difference a year makes.......
Let's all look crazy........

Charlie and Shelby are still doing crazy faces.......

We had such a great time......the best of all was just getting to be with my family. Spend time with my awesome nephew's and niece's. Drinking coffee with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law! Playing in the snow.....eating good food.....laughing....just loving! I love our family! It was a blessed time....my kids loved every second of it...and I will take that any day of the week!

No comments: