Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!

So in this crazy adventure of blogging, I found this amazing woman's blog. MckMamma has the third cutest little boy ever(first two are of course my own), Stellan, that I have been praying for since before he was born. He has been through a lot in his short seven months so head over to her blog and check out why I love reading her blog so much. On Monday's she does "Not Me Monday". I love reading it and so today I decided I would join in on the fun...because I had a lot of "not me's" today!!!


I love to be outside in the summer and love to take the kids anywhere that water is involved. Seriously, they don't think it's "summer" unless you are in a pool 24/7 or at the beach. Oh, the spoiled life they live!! I am vigilant about sunscreen...well, at least on my kiddo's...so I don't know who in the world drove 1.4 miles to the water park this afternoon with her four kiddo's to play and....gasp....forgot the sunscreen. And instead of turning around and driving 1.4 miles home, she let them get out and play for about an hour....nope, NOT ME!!! And I so did not take 123 pictures while I was there...not me, again!!










I know that wasn't me who let her baby drink a caprisun while at said water park...where was his mother????













There is no way I took pictures of my little man while he was eating lunch...just 'cause he looked so cute...nope, not me!





There is no way I let my girls, Addie and Shelby, dump out a bucket of beads..like 1000 pieces....all over my floor...with my 14 month old crawling around in it....did I mention the small pieces....nope, not me. They had the best time making necklaces, rings, bracelets, and Jesse....well he just kept picking them up and thank the Lord, putting them down. None were eaten that I know of...nah...that wasn't me!








There is no way I let my 14 month old sleep until 8:47 this morning. I am a super scheduler....I would never break his routine...even for an extra hour and 47 minutes of quiet...nope, not me!

I most certainly did not get moved to tears last night over a song we sang at church...to the point of having to go the altar to thank God for being Jehovah-Shammah (God is present)! Wait....yep, that was me and I will fess up to God's moving in my life on Monday and any other day of the week and thankful that He still does. I am so grateful that He knows my name!! This was the song we sang and I just loved the words so much I wanted to put them on here!


I have a maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in his hand
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me his own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call


Go to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read more about MckMamma and her sweet family!



2 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I let my 3 year old have a Capri-Sun for the first time last week...he loved it!!!